TENENGROUPReason to Believe
Tenengroup merges the most innovative minds in the fields of data, tech and e-commerce, with creative energy and fashion-forward thinking. Our end-to-end infrastructure and in-house expertise enable our direct-to-consumer fashion brands to grow with efficiency, speed, and a whole lot of style.
Assistant ControllerTel Aviv, Israel · Full-time
About The Position
Tenengroup is shaping the personalized eCommerce experience to customers around the world.
A global End-to-End e-commerce house of brands, that works with more than 30 websites around the world.
By using high-end data tools to leverage market trends and needs, we give our customers a personalized and unique online shopping experience.
We are looking for an amazing Controller Assistant to join our team.
As a part of your role, your main goal will be to manage all off-shore group activity being the main professional focal point to all relevant interfaces.
Also, ensure accuracy over Company’s Revenues & Payments.
- Full responsibility for offshore subsidiaries - including working with accountants and tax consultants abroad.
- Control measured for Company’s Revenues & Payment
- Control measures for the accounting department.
- Assist in preparations of Tax reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial transactions.
- Work with colleagues and finance team members to ensure consistency and accuracy of the company’s global financial information.
- Accountant, At least 3 years of experience - priority for Big 4 firm
- Experience with offshore subsidiaries - Advantage
- Hi tech/ E-commerce division – Advantage
- Ability to analyze data at a high level, systemic vision, self-learning ability, responsibility, ability to work in a team and manage interfaces in the organization.
- English – at a high level – must!
- Control of office applications.
- Familiarity with system – SAP Business One – an advantage.
- Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines
- Accurate and detail-oriented and organized.