TENENGROUPReason to Believe
Tenengroup merges the most innovative minds in the fields of data, tech and e-commerce, with creative energy and fashion-forward thinking. Our end-to-end infrastructure and in-house expertise enable our direct-to-consumer fashion brands to grow with efficiency, speed, and a whole lot of style.
Retention Marketing SpecialistTel Aviv, Israel
About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for a Email Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join the Retention Team in our Marketing Department. You will be responsible for the Strategy, Execution and Optimization of our email and SMS marketing customer journeys. You will transform our B2C lifecycle marketing with your ability to understand customer behavior through data and translate that understanding into effective automated campaigns.
This is a full-time position in our Tel Aviv Office.
- Plan & execute data-driven customer journeys including audience selection, trigger qualification, suppression, segmentation, etc.
- Create, Upload and QA Email Marketing Campaigns through Template building, HTML and other mediums.
- Implement customer journey optimization through extensive a/b testing and content personalization.
- Report on campaign performance, test results and data insights, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments outside the Retention Team such as Acquisition teams, Products team, and the Graphic department
- Stay up to date with email marketing industry benchmarks, best practices, and emerging trends and opportunities for marketing optimizations, including but not limited to coding, design, and testing of email campaigns
- HTML knowledge
- Background in email marketing
- Concepting, developing and executing email campaigns and automated workflows
- Building dynamic segments based on behaviors like past email engagement, transactional behavior and website interactions
- Monitoring list decay, bounces and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends
- High sense of responsibility, being able to own projects A-Z and find solutions to problems
- Out-of-the-box thinking and ability to intelligently push the bounds of the way we engage customers
- Eye for detail & strong organizational skills
- Great communication skills to ensure fluent cooperation within the team and with other departments
- Experience with Klavio ESP
- Market research experience
- Experience with Customer Communities/Loyalty programs