Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Tenengroup is the leading E-commerce company in Israel.
Our platform holds over 20 sites, Multi languages , Multi currency global platform.
We are looking for a Talented and experienced DevOps engineer who will be responsible for our getting our code to production.
- Take charge of all DevOps pipelines within the company
- Manage a cloud based clustered environment with an emphasis on container orchestration via k8s
- Help push the organization towards a more DevOps centric environment
- Work closely with technical leaders to enhance our platform performance
- 4-5 years of hands on experience within CI\CD tools (preferably Jenkins)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies(Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Familiarity with SQL server and NoSQL
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows server management
- Strong experience with docker & kubernetes
- A working understanding of code and bash scripting
What kind of people are we looking for?
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and minded to details
- With creativity to find simple solutions for challenging problems
- Tech geek , loves what he do
- Team player, but also very strong self-managing skills
- Flexible, adapted to working in a dynamic start-up environment