Sap B1 Implementer
About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for a SAP B1 Implementor who will be responsible for translating business requirements into specification documents and implementing it in SAP. The role will also include providing admin services to other systems. This is a full-time position from our Tel Aviv Area offices.
- Learn and understand existing systems and business processes and assist with identifying, modeling, and implementing future-state business processes to align with functionality of the ERP
- Work with the company management to analyze functional requirements and implementation plans
- Characterizing and writing complex SQL queries for all system’s modules.
- Work with the service providers to further the goals and objectives of the projects
- Implementation of other new third-party applications starting from the examination stage up to full implementation
- At least 1-year experience with full E2E SAP B1 or Sap R3 implementation
- Familiarity with business processes and best practices in warehousing, manufacturing, accounting and supply chain
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Ability to work both independently and in a team inside a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations
- An excellent command of English
- Experience with SAP B1
- Familiar with common web and e-commerce concepts, tools and technologies