PPC Google Campaign Mnagaer
About The Position
· Tenengroup is looking for a PPC Campaign manager to be responsible for driving sales and growth, through Google campaigns, to ensure strong ROI and goal achievement.
· This is a full-time position at our Tel Aviv offices.
· Manage and optimize paid media activity through Google platforms (Search, Shopping, Display etc.)
· Meet accounts and site goals, based on ROI’s & Sales volume.
· Track, report and optimize campaign performance
· Conduct competitive research to find new opportunities
· Write compelling copy for ads and websites
· Collaborate with other departments to plan, design & optimize the user experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Industrial engineering, Business or related fields.
· Analytical and quantitative skillsets; Data, Reports, Charts & Ratio’s.
· Quick and self-learner, dynamically adaptable to changes in a fast-paced industry.
· Strong written English and copy-editing skills.
· Previous experience with global marketing activity.
· Hands-on experience with Google shopping (Google Ads, Products feed, GMC).
· Proven success with Google Display Network.
· Familiarity with Google Analytics