Marketing Site Manager - EU Region
About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for a Marketing Site Manager for our EU Region to join us and be responsible for managing and localizing our E-commerce websites.
The main goal will be
to improve business performance by analyzing sales and user behavior data,
deciding on the actions, performing them on site while optimizing the website.
Coordinating between multiple departments across the company, the Site Manager
will oversee operations on a day-to-day basis.
This is a full-time
position in our Tel Aviv Area offices.
- Analyze competition, market trends, customer behavior and product potential.
- Specialize in Local Market and trends
- Managing and optimizing the Content on site and product pages
- Improve Site Navigation according to internal and market data
- Define and improve site’s funnel of users and adjust content to maximize results
- Define and execute strategic plans for products to promote
- Analyze, adjust and optimize product’s pricing to improve company’s profitability
- B.A in a Business related field such as: marketing, business management, economy
- Project management skills
- High analytical skills
- Fluent English (written and conversational)
- Previous experience in Online Marketing, or data analysis.
- French/ Swedish / Dutch / Danish – Plus