Marketing Site Manager
About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for a Marketing Site Manager to join us and be responsible for managing our E-commerce websites.
The main goal will be to improve our sites by analyzing product and user behavior data, building a strategic optimization plan and implementing it on site.
Coordinating between multiple departments across the company, the Marketing Site Manager will oversee operations on a day-to-day basis.
This is a full-time position in our Tel Aviv Area offices.
- Analyze competition, market trends, customer behavior and product potential.
- Specializing in market localization and trends, the Marketing Site Manager will develop sales strategies in collaboration with the marketing department
- Define and improve site’s funnel for users and adjust content to maximize results
- Analyze, adjust and optimize product’s pricing and upsells to improve company’s AOV
- Improve Site Navigation according to internal and market data
- Define and execute strategic plans for products to promote
- Conduct A/B Testing and personalization for different target audiences
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- B.A in a Business field such as: marketing, business management or economics
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in Online Marketing, or data analysis.
- German / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian – Advantages.