PPC Google Campaign Manager
About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for a Google Campaign Manager who will be responsible to increase sales and growth through creating, analyzing and optimizing Google campaigns while maximizing performance to achieve company goals.
This is a full time position from our Tel Aviv offices.
- Daily optimization of Google campaigns.
- Manage and optimize campaign budgets and bids to ensure the highest possible return on investment.
- Analyze existing data and use A/B tests to draw conclusions, produce reports and optimize.
- Brainstorm & execute new ideas using different targeting options and creatives.
- Find new opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with other team members or other departments to plan, design & optimize user experience.
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking, knowledge in Excel
- Creative intuition
- BA/BS (with honors – advantage) in Economics, Industrial engineering, Business or related field
- Independent with auto didactic skills and with high motivation to succeed
- Ability to learn quick and adapt to changes in a fast paced industry
- Strong written English, copy editing skills
- Experience with Facebook campaigns