About The Position
The Brand Manager, will be in charge of the messaging of our brands ( deliver the right message to the right person, at the right time, in the right channel) and responsible for all the marketing campaigns.
This position requires that you''ll be a strategic and creative thinker who can also drive for results through flawless execution of marketing campaign.
- Build marketing campaigns to meet the strategical directions of the company and generate sales
- Conduct analysis of the market to understand trends, competitors, and consumers behaviors
- Develop brand strategies and marketing plans that meet financial objectives and builds brand equity.
- Partner with the sales team to translate customers insights into consumer plans and recommendations.
- Understand and communicate the brand unique selling propositions to key stakeholders.
- Support innovations in new product development by ensuring new products are in line with brand strategy, trends, and future needs.
- Minimum 3 years experience in creative and planning of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study: understand of customer psychological behavior and User Experience logic
- Understanding of the US customer and trends.
- Customer insights driven strategist
- Creatively driven and willingness to accept and try new things.
- Affinity to jewelry and fashion
- Online shopping addict
- Good visual eye
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent English (Native would be preferred)