About The Position
Tenengroup, our mission is to shape the Ecommerce industry, we are a data driven, End-to-End ecommerce house. We produce, market and develop our products and brands worldwide.
We’re looking for a talented, effective, curious and fast learning product manager to join our product team and take part solving toughest challenges in our E-commerce industry leading platform. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features.
Shall we meet?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch products and solutions.
- Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories, UX, UI, user stories and production of detailed specs (PRDs)
- Working closely with the R&D teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high-quality product delivery
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Monitor product and business performance, and take action as needed to drive business success
- Communicate the product roadmap to key stakeholders
- 2+ years’ experience in product management roles. Preferably with experience in Web, E-commerce’s, Fintech & Payment.
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to execute complex projects.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in implementing products using Agile methodologies
- B.A in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA – advantage
- You strive to get things done
- You strive to make things at high standard.
- You like to build solutions, not hacks.
- You communicate well with multiple disciplines and stake holders
- You’re an excellent team player