IT Support Technician
About The Position
TGE is looking for an IT Support Technician to join our team in Abony.
Maintain essential help desk operations, including:
- Installing and supporting Windows based computers
- Assembling and support printers, monitors, projectors, tablets, scanners, etc.
- Active directory maintenance (creating users, adding permissions, creating shares, etc.)
- Operate with office365, G-suite, Okta, SharePoint
- Familiar with network concept & elements (switches, firewalls, DNS, access points)
- Familiar with security tools – Anti-Virus, VPN, etc.
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical and consistent approach to their work
- Self-learner, excellent interpersonal relations, high motivation, and dedication
- High level of English is required (verbal and written)
- High level of service orientation
- 1-3 years experience as an IT support/helpdesk
- Experience with the installation, implementation, and support of all Microsoft applications
- Knowledgeable in hardware (PCs, laptops, peripherals)