About The Position
TGEcommerce is shaping the personalized eCommerce experience to customers around the world. We are a data driven, End-to-End e-commerce house, who works with more than 30 brands around the world. By using high end data tools to leverage the market trends and needs, we give our customers a personalized and unique online shopping experience.
We are looking for an exceptionally organized, efficient, accurate, and motivated Chargeback Specialist to be part of Payment and Risk team, Customer Operation Department.
· Manage chargebacks for prevention, mitigation, and dispute practices.
· Review, identify, and evaluate chargebacks for validity.
· Dispute invalid chargebacks processing them timely in various Payment Gateways.
· Prepare chargeback reports for Management on a monthly basis for review.
· Identify ways to reduce chargebacks.
· Ensure that risk/chargeback preventative best practices are implemented and maintained.
· Investigate and resolve shortage/overage disputes.
· Obtain Proof of Delivery (POD) as required.
· Process refund requests.
· Provide supporting documentation upon request.
· Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
· Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field preferred or minimum 1 year experience in chargebacks, credit or collections.
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills a must.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications.
· Knowledge of gateway and payment process.
· Attention to details.
· A keen awareness to meeting deadlines.
· Willingness to work on weekends and holidays during event period for additional compensation.