About The Position
Tenengroup Industries is looking for a VP production for our factory in Kyriat gat.
Our VP production is responsible for the management, supervision and control of the entire production processes.
Managing a complex and dynamic production array in our Kyriat Gat industry site
- Overall responsibility on all of the production departments, managing human resources in all the following aspects: recruitment, training, motivating, retention and development.
- Create and execute policies and programs to maximize capacity and ensure high quality and low costs.
- Direct management of 6 department managers and indirect management of 200-250 employees.
- Planning and defining goals and metrics, reaching KPI and goals, analyzing turnouts and improving them accordingly.
- Building work plans to improve and advance production processes.
- Monitoring production to constantly improve the processes and avoid waste, meeting tight schedules.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and neat work space on the production floor- keeping very high standard
- Production preparations for special projects in the following aspects: planning and recruitment of human resources, managing the special events and meeting set schedules.
- Managing interfaces and collaborating within the division and with other divisions in the organization
- Full responsibility over management and monitoring of the production supplies, raw materials, perishables and equipment on the production floor.
- Planning a yearly budget and meeting it.
- BA in the management field - preference to industrial and management engineering
- At least 5 year experience in management of complex production operations
- At least 5 year experience in production industries
- Experience in planning, budgeting and managing projects
- Experience in working by LEAN methodology- advantage
- Management skills
- Broad perspective
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Team work and collaboration skills