Junior Marketing Site Manager
About The Position
TGEcommerce is looking for a Junior Marketing Site Manager to join us and be responsible for managing our E-commerce websites.
The main goal will be to improve business performance by analysing sales and user behaviour data, deciding on the actions, performing them on site while optimizing the website. Coordinating between multiple departments across the company, the Site Manager will oversee operations on a day-to-day basis.
This is a full-time position in our Budapest office.
- Analyse competition, market trends, customer behaviour and product potential.
- Specialize in Local Market and trends, the Site Manager will develop sales strategies in collaboration with the marketing department (promotions, upsells…)
- Improve Site Navigation according to internal and market data
- Define and improve site’s funnel of users and adjust content to maximize results
- Define and execute strategic plans for products to promote
- Analyse, adjust and optimize product’s pricing to improve company’s profitability
- Manage product database to upload new products or improve the existing product pages
- Statistical and analytical skills
- B.A in a Business field such as: marketing, business management, economy
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in Online Marketing, or data analysis.
- German /Sweden/ Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Norwegian – Advantages.
- Project management skills
- Google Analytics knowledge