About The Position
TGE is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our e-Com operation department.
FED developer is responsible for creating and managing developers HTML, CSS, JS features in the site. The main role & responsibility is to constantly improve, maintain and audit the site for optimal performance, based on the needs received from product, marketing and sales team. The Specialist should primarily focus on maximizing the site’s conversion rate.
· Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based features based on usability to support needs from product / sales / marketing / BI team on the site.
· Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising. Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
· Improve the way the site is written and functioning, promote usability best practices.
· Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
· 3+ years of work experience in HTML/CSS/JS front end developing
· Must: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
· Experience in responsive websites and mobile websites
· Experience working with web designers
· Good eye for details, looking for the pixel-perfect look - very important!
· Find creative ways to solve problems.
· Great organizational and multi-tasking skills on a personal and team level are a must.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· You take pride in your work & ability and aren't satisfied till you reach that pixel-perfect look
· You love investigating stuff, reading and learning
· Self-taught or schooled doesn't matter as long as you're curious, a fast learner, and fast to respond
· Eye for Design
· Photoshop, scss/less, git
· PHP, experience in working with CMS systems (WordPress, Shopify)