Front-End BI Developer
About The Position
As a Front-End BI Developer, you will team up with the rest of our data team to design, develop and maintain BI solutions based on complex data systems and services for the company’s internal use, work with cutting-edge technology for data processing and analyze big data environments.
· Function as a core member of the BI team in the Data department.
· Provide BI solutions and analytical business insights for the company’s various departments.
· Lead, design & develop reports, dashboards, and BI solutions for internal customers (using Tableau)
· Provide ongoing support for existing BI solutions
· Manage Personal BI tasks and requests
· Design and provide BI solutions for company’s KPI’s
· 3+ years of experience as a BI developer
· 2+ years of Tableau experience.
· Strong SQL skills, a master of wrangling data
· Experienced working with Big Data
· Analytical thinker who can adapt to changes of business and technical requirements quickly and effectively.
· Self-learning with strong communication and presentation skills.
· Familiarity with the Hadoop ecosystem– an advantage
· Experienced on developing ETL processes – an advantage