About The Position
The VP of Marketing is a customer-centric leader that will serve as the leader and gatekeeper of the company’s brands voice, positioning, and strategy. This individual will be responsible for building out the strategic marketing plan along with the development, coordination, implementation, and execution of all marketing activities across digital and offline channels. Works in conjunction with other senior leadership to ensure coordination and mutual effectiveness of all marketing efforts. Leads team of marketing professionals to develop effective marketing programs designed to create brand awareness, retention, and loyalty. This individual must also be able to operate autonomously with the ability and desire to not only drive high-level strategy but get in the weeds and execute.
· Responsible for building the marketing strategy, marketing content calendar and integrated marketing campaigns.
· Ideate and execute brand storytelling campaigns, product campaigns, and ambassador/influencer marketing that come to life via digital channels (i.e. website, online blog, social feeds, email, pr, and digital marketing touch points).
· Partner closely with the Sales and Product teams to test and learn what campaign, creative content, and activity performs best across channels to optimize performance and brand KPIs.
· Oversee all production activities for the brand campaigns as the key relationship holder for any customer facing unit to ensure there is consistency in brand voice and messaging.
· Manage a dedicated team of employees responsible for development of marketing programs to support the website, email, social, offline touchpoints with the brands customers.
· Establish a strong social presence to drive the rapid growth of followers that also exhibit a high level of engagement with the brand, weaving in influencer and ambassador content and partnerships.
· Think and build retention campaigns and concept to drive the brand’s customers back by desire
· Responsible for developing annual marketing budgets and prioritizing spend to support content creation and channel needs.
· This is a senior role (part of the management team) and this individual must be capable of leading and influencing brand initiatives and be able to communicate effectively with senior leadership.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
· Fashion/Jewelry brand/product marketing experience a plus
· 5+ years of experience leading or overseeing a brand creative team
· Demonstrated record of success
· A strong desire to build a network of other great practitioners
· Expert understanding of how to build and execute integrated digital marketing strategies for brand and sales growth
· Advanced leadership capability with the ability to train, mentor and coach associates
· Advanced project management capability
· Ability to originate and foster creative process from ideation to implementation
· Ability to manage budgets and media plans and to meet deadlines in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Experience abroad, international