About The Position
Part of the planning and supply chain department, plans raw material demand and supply, creates production plans, and oversees the execution.
- Planning of raw material requirements according to forecast and creating demands.
- Plans production tasks and schedules.
- Monitor the execution of production plan.
- Scheduling and overseeing the materials and products inventory.
- Inventory analysis and monitoring of shortages and surplus.
- “Industry and administration” practical engineer
- 2 years’ experience as planner in industrial company
- English writing and reading capability
- Working in dynamic environment and under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Great human relations capabilities and team player.
- Previous experience in the jewelry industry
- Previous experience working with Sap Business one