About The Position
At TGE, we create meaningful online experiences. We create meaningful online experiences. We give our customers the unique ability to not only shop, but create and take part in an immersive and unique shopping journey.
As a data engineer, you will team up with the rest of our data team to design, develop and maintain multi-purpose, complex data systems and services for the company’ internal use. Work with cutting-edge technology for data processing and analysis for big data environments.
· Design, develop and maintain our cutting-edge Big Data frameworks. Including ETL, Click streams and other solutions
· Maintain a high standard of code (unit tests, technical documentation, 0 exceptions)
· Help define and design our current and future Big Data architecture.
· Work closely with our Data Integrity testers to ensure deliverables are accurate and timely.
· Work closely with the DataOps team to design and deploy flawless CI/CD.
· Perform code reviews with the team to ensure excellence and quality of delivered code.
· 2 years of experience in Python/Scala/Node.Js or any other functional programming languages
· Familiarity with relational (SQLServer/MySql/Postgres/etc) and non-relational DBs (MongoDB/HBase/Redis/etc.)
· Experience in developing, testing, and maintaining ETL/ELT processes.
· Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Yarn, etc.)
· Experience working with Spark.
· Experience with relational (Redshift/SQL Server/MySql/etc.) and non-relational DBs (mongoDB/dynamoDB/Hbase/ES/etc.)
· Experience with AWS.
· Basic knowledge of pipelines/data orchestration
· Experience in any Event Store management system