About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
Contribution to the creation and implementation of best practice quality.
-Contribution to the creation and implementation of best practice quality.
-Building the Quality Strategy at the company, Manage the Quality area at the Factory:
- Process auditing - process building, process improvement and optimization
- Vendor Audit - Work auditing according to quality policy and strategy, work closely with suppliers to increase quality.
- Quality of returning products from customers – Quality analysis of the products and the treatment methods.
-Planning and examining possible failure points, building annual work plans, managing the quality team and managing the department.
- BA / B.sc
- MBA - an advantage
- Professional courses in quality - an advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in managing a quality team in a manufacturer company
- Experience in LEAN method - a significant advantage
- Ability to lead and influence others at various levels without direct reporting relationships
- Thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Robust analytical skills and ability to turn complex data and concepts into valuable information to present in a simple/understandable manner
- Strong multi-tasking skills and flexibility in work schedule required
- Process design skills and demonstrated track-record of system and process improvement