About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for an office admin to be a part of our operation department in our offices in Tel Aviv.
The ideal candidate will have a background in office administration and supporting senior level executives.
Must have strong office Microsoft skills (particularly word, power point, excel and outlook).
We are looking for a self-starter who’s smart, organized, flexible, details oriented and friendly to help keep our team and office operating smoothly.
This is a temporary position from our offices in Tel Aviv.
- Managing office logistics & administrative tasks– office supplies (as well as food and snacks) office vendors, building maintenance and managing the office cleaning stuff.
- Managing business trips of the company.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally and welcoming guests to maintain professional image.
- Financial assistant - Maintaining a “petty cash” and producing reports for the finance department.
- Assisting HR in recruitment process such as sourcing, phone interviews, job posting and more.
- Responsibility for purchase and invoice including documentation and filling.
- Fluent English - A must!
- A "people's person”, friendly and patient.
- Strong attention to details and solid organizational skills.
- At least 2 years of experience as an office admin.
- Computer Skills, Excellent knowledge of Office programs.
- An ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and be a proactive team player.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- SharePoint and Sap experience
- Previous experience in administration of legal (law firm for example) or High-Tech/SU company.