About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for a Purchasing admin to be a part of our operation department in our Factory located in Kiryat Gat.
Purchasing admin will handle the procurement process from A to Z, include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.)
For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise\services is high quality and delivered on time.
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery
· Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
· Research potential vendors
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
· Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
· Review quality of purchased products / services
· Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
· Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
· Assist IT department to monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
· Manage the transportation system in the company, budget, coordination, and due process
· At least 2 years of proven work experience from Purchasing field as a Purchasing agent or similar role- must
· BA / BSc in relevant field - must
· Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
· Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Sap)- must
· Understanding of procurement procedures
· Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
· Negotiation skills
· An ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and be a proactive team player.
· High execution, projects management and planning skills
· Excellent English – must