TENENGROUPReason to Believe
Tenengroup merges the most innovative minds in the fields of data, tech and e-commerce, with creative energy and fashion-forward thinking. Our end-to-end infrastructure and in-house expertise enable our direct-to-consumer fashion brands to grow with efficiency, speed, and a whole lot of style.
Production Manager THNakornprathom · Full-time
About The Position
TG Operation Co. is shaping the personalized eCommerce experience to customers around the world.
We are a data driven, End-to-End e-commerce house, who works with more than 30 brands around the world. By using high end data tools to leverage the market trends and needs, we give our customers a personalized and unique online shopping experience.
We are looking for a Production Manager to manage a complex and dynamic production array in our Thailand – Nakhon Pathom industry site.
· Overall responsibility on production, managing human resources in following aspects:
recruitment, training, motivating, retention and development.
· Direct management of all employees on the production floor.
· Planning and defining goals and metrics, reaching KPI and goals, analysing turnouts and improving them accordingly.
· Building work plans to improve and advance production processes.
· Monitoring production to constantly improve the processes and avoid waste, meeting tight schedules.
· Maintaining a clean, organized and neat workspace on the production floor.
· Production preparations for special projects in the following aspects: planning and recruitment of human resources, managing the special events and meeting set schedules.
· Managing proactive work interfaces with other divisions.
· Full responsibility over management and monitoring of the production supplies, raw materials, perishables and equipment on the production floor.
· BA in the management field - preference to industrial and management engineering
· Fluent English both written and spoken
· At least 3-5 years experience in management of complex production operations
· At least 3-5 years experience in production industries
· Experience in planning, budgeting and managing projects
· Experience in working by LEAN methodology- advantage