Head of Disegner Jewelry
About The Position
The Jewelry designer will shape the creative vision for jewelry product designs according to the brand's DNA.
You will be responsible to define conceptualization for the seasonal design line and collaborate with the development team to lead execution from rough concept/ sketch to mass production process.
You will work in partnership with the Product Development team and will be a part of Merchandising & Jewelry development department at Tenengroup.
- Sett overall design direction to create designs that support market trends, assortment strategies, price points, and the overall creative line of the brand.
- Manage balanced assortments that include core designs and seasonal items.
- To create an assortment to optimize current mass production abilities and innovation-driven technologies designs.
- Conceptualizing and executing the entire product design process to include market research, mood board creation, designing, sketching, and 3D rendering
- Presentation of new designs to the development team; from a loose sketch to detailed rendering.
- Collaborate to lead professional execution of design development from concept to execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Jewelry Design
- Minimum 5 years experience in Jewelry Design
- Impeccable knowledge of the Jewelry industry and the competing landscape.
- Demonstrated understanding of fashion is required
- Proven track record of setting a creative tone that inspires ideas/new concepts
- In-depth knowledge of jewelry design techniques and technologies
- Ability to inspire, think creatively and strategically as well as to act decisively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines efficiently
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive, team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, highly detail oriented
- High quality specifications and hand rendering ability
- Rhino 3D design & engineering knowledge
- Graphic software: Art cam, Photoshop, Illustrator - an advantage
- Excellent English skills – both written and oral.