About The Position
TGE is hiring a video editor to join our amazing creative team.
Should be team player who can deliver creative video productions, a person with knowledge and confidence in the field.
This unique opportunity blends hands-on editing, creative collaboration, and project management in a fully autonomous environment.
*Please submit your reel in your resume so we can see a sample of your work*
The video editor will be in charge for planning, managing and executing of creating all video content for the company's brands especially in Social media platform FB, IG, Google, YT Ads and more.
- Work and develop visual images, Gifs, Video, and more according to brand guidelines.
- Design all site and digital (inbound & outbound) related materials (mobile & desktop).
- Design all marketing related Materials (online and print).
- Develop creative concept for the company’s promotions & campaigns.
- Create and design winning creative ads to increase sale performance.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience in this field.
- A solid understanding of social media trends and how to create compelling content for various platforms.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience working with file formats coming from a variety of cameras (Sony, Canon, Arri, RED, Blackmagic, etc.).
- The ability to create stylistic content that is aligned with current aesthetic trends.
- Familiarity with digital video storage and compression technologies.
- Strong creative instincts along with technical aptitude.
- Excellent English skills – both written and oral.
- Good eye for styling and fashion
- Experience in online / life style retail creatives
- Experience in branding
- Experience in shooting on sets
- 3D editing software