Jewelry Designer - Maternity Leave
About The Position
TenenGroup is looking for dynamic, creative, and resourceful Jewelry Designer to join the product development team.
This individual must be a self-starter and team player in a fast-paced environment and bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and efficiency while working across multiple projects simultaneously to ensure production and design are achievable.
The Jewelry Designer executes the seasonal design development process, from concept to delivery, by creating and executing while ensuring the timely execution of each stage in the process.
The Jewelry designer will manage the development process at all stages of development and be integrator between the various departments from a concept for a serial production product.
- Develop and execute product designs according to brief to a finished product.
- Ensure timely execution of product development calendar.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (marketing, designers, procurement, engineering, manufacturing, quality, suppliers) to push product through the system.
- Prepare samples for new products.
- New product introduction process with cross production department. Preparation of a product portfolio, training, and accompaniment the production department if necessary.
- Responsibility on the product throughout its life in the company.
- Manage the product development process, initiate improvement and investigations to check product malfunctions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Jewelry Design
- 3-5 years’ experience in Jewelry Design
- 2 years’ experience in mass production jewelry company - a significant advantage
- Experience in product development according to target price