TENENGROUPReason to Believe
Tenengroup merges the most innovative minds in the fields of data, tech and e-commerce, with creative energy and fashion-forward thinking. Our end-to-end infrastructure and in-house expertise enable our direct-to-consumer fashion brands to grow with efficiency, speed, and a whole lot of style.
BuyerKiryat Gat, Israel · Full-time
About The Position
Tenengroup Ltd. is a continually growing international e-commerce company with global markets.
A data driven, End-to-End eCommerce house, With over 30 brands all over the world. We PRODUCE, MARKET and DEVELOP our products, brands and solutions.
- Generating Purchase Orders in ERP system. and sending them to suppliers.
- Management of monitoring and control of delivery and realization of approved purchase orders.
- Follow up, monitor, and promote Purchase orders from overseas and local suppliers.
- Inspection and approval of supplier invoices and responsibility to process payment requests to suppliers.
- Direct correspondence with suppliers (ensuring documentation of all means of communication with suppliers.)
- Direct Interface with customs brokers to clear import shipments and delivery to the factory.
- Entering import files into the system.
- Coordinating orders collection from local suppliers.
- Controlling market prices of relevant items and informing relevant factors.
- Handling quality complaints with interfaces in the company (quality control/production, etc.)
- Updating procurement data in the system, i.e. suppliers contact data, items relevant data and classification according to procurement policy, price list, etc.
- Returning goods to suppliers.
- Follow up on purchase requests and open orders.
- Direct interface with the customs agents for import.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a purchasing system in a manufacturing plant - mandatory
- Excellent command of Office - Excel, Word, Outlook and ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Good command of both Hebrew and English languages, conversation, and correspondence.
- High level of commercial capabilities
- Assertive, service minded
- Systemic vision
- Planning ability