HR & Welfare Admin - Maternity Leave Replacement Position
About The Position
At Tenengroup we believe in the power of people, collaboration & teamwork!
Our HR team is looking for a new star to join us! If excellence, dynamic environment, and Execution are your game, and you are passionate about people, this is the place for you!
As an HR & welfare admin, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our success and enable our growth with taking care of our employees’ experience and hiring excellent people.
We value professional, fun, curious, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love working together to make Tenengroup an amazing workplace.
This is a maternity leave replacement position located in our Tel Aviv office.
- Provide HR support to all employees of the company as part of the HR team.
- Build and manage welfare and wellness programs/events from planning to execution including budget, vendor identification, timelines, branding, logistics, etc.
- Organize every aspect of the company's parties, HH, holiday toasts, lectures, and other fun activities.
- Take care of employees’ general wellbeing, which includes welcoming new employees, life cycle gifts and recognitions.
- Be the focal point for the internal communications (HR aspects).
- Support the full recruitment life cycle from sourcing, CV screening and interviews to Offers and Onboarding.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in a global tech company
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Self-learner, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- Experience in working and recruiting globally.
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing welfare activities.
- A creative attitude, an ability to multitask, and a hands-on approach.
- A social media junkie who loves to share success stories.