Talent Acquisition - Maternity Leave
About The Position
At Tenengroup we believe in the power of people, collaboration & teamwork!
Our HR team is looking for a new star to join us for a temporary position for a maternity leave at our factory in Kiryat Gat.
If you are a problem solver with a "can-do" approach that blossoms in a dynamic environment and passionate about people, this is the place for you!
The ideal candidate should constantly be eager to find the RIGHT team members & oversee the growth of every person in the company.
As an experienced recruiter, you will have responsibility for mass recruitment projects, managing recruiting staff, working closely with hiring managers, recruitment companies, opportunity to make a real impact on the company's recruitment process and enable our growth by hiring excellent people.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes recruiting, highly motivated, innovative, and driven by challenges.
- Manage the recruitment life cycle from sourcing, CV screening, and interviews to Offers and Onboarding
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, handling referrals, and other creative strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates
- Working closely with hiring managers to drive a fast and efficient interview process
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, proactively share updates with hiring managers
- Manage and lead recruiting projects for special events
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our future candidate experience
- Provide HR support to all employees of the company as part of the HR team
- Take part in additional HR processes, focusing on improvements & employee life cycle
- 2+ years recruitment experience, managing an end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience working and managing mass recruitment projects.
- Proven experience to initiate a top-notch execution.
- Self-learner, independent, problem-solver approach, and high attention to details
- People-person and team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about learning and d self-development