About The Position
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance Group!
This Analyst will be the Business Partner for the Commerce and Tech divisions, supporting planning and budget management processes, providing reporting and analysis on forecast and actual performance and supporting decisions making.
This is a full time position, located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Successfully partner with business leaders to become a trusted and strategic business partner.
- Support business leaders with annual budget development and ongoing budgetary control processes to ensure that objectives are met while working within the budget framework.
- Prepare forecasts by gathering input from business leaders and supporting analysis.
- Manage planning process of KPIs and profitability
- Provide business leaders with ongoing financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support key business decisions.
- Lead the development of new reports, metrics and processes to ensure the availability of critical information and driving actions to improve performance
- Actively participate on cross-functional teams that may be assembled to resolve a wide variety of problems or to create new processes
- ·Support a continuous improvement in day-to-day activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Management Engineering - Must
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience - Must
- Experience in e-commerce / online companies – Advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong infrastructure skills and systems oriented
- Detailed and process oriented; understanding of processes’ flow and ability to fix/improve them as needed.
- Experience in SAP system preferred, not required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment
- Ability to work well with others in the organization
- Excellent English