Senior FP&A Analyst
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Finance Group.
The position is full time with work being divided between the HQ in Tel Aviv and the factory location in Kiryat Gat, Israel.
The Senior Analyst will be the Business Partner for the Global Operations Division, supporting labor planning and COGS management, providing reporting and analysis on forecast and actual performance, and supporting decisions making.
· Provide monthly short-term forecast, and quarterly strategic forecast for direct costs (COGS)
· Conduct period end actual vs. forecast variance analysis, especially as it relates to manufacturing & Inventory variances
· Support business partners with financial decision making – return on investment, tradeoff analysis, cost reduction, what-ifs, etc.
· Suggest and implement process improvements to the forecast, products cost structure and the various metrics & reports
· Analyze and monitor performance against key metrics, identifying actionable recommendations for improvement
· Support the Finance Team in analysing the business results of the company with ad-hoc reporting
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Management Engineering
· Minimum 3 years of similar experience
· Experience in Industrial companies, including familiarity with Operations and Manufacturing environments
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Strong infrastructure skills and systems oriented
· Detailed and process oriented; understanding of processes’ flow and ability to fix/improve them as needed.
· Experience in SAP Business One system preferred, not required
· Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment
· Ability to work well with others in the organization
· Good English