About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Finance Group. This position is located in Kiryat Gat, Israel.
The Analyst will be the Business Partner for the industries division, supporting planning and COGS management processes. Providing reporting and analysis on forecast and actual performance and supporting decisions making.
- Provide monthly near term forecast, and quarterly strategic forecast for direct costs (COGS)
- Conduct period end actual vs. forecast variance analysis, especially as it relates to manufacturing & Inventory variances
- Support business partners with financial decision making – return on investment, tradeoff analysis, cost reduction, what-ifs, etc.
- Suggest and implement process improvements to the forecast, products cost structure and the various metrics & reports
- Analyze and monitor performance against key metrics, identifying actionable recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Management Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of similar experience
- Experience in Industrial companies, including familiarity with Operations and Manufacturing environments
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong infrastructure skills and systems oriented
- Detailed and process oriented; understanding of processes’ flow and ability to fix/improve them as needed.
- Experience in SAP Business One system preferred, not required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment
- Ability to work well with others in the organization
- Good English