About The Position
We're looking for a talented and highly motivated lawyer to support our rapidly growing and global business.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Working directly with our senior management and our business leaders to achieve company goals and supporting on all legal aspects.
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company.
- Draft and prepare board meetings protocols and materials.
- Handle, draft and negotiate commercial agreements.
- Provide business-oriented legal counseling and guidance in a global level.
- LLB degree from an accredited law school, and a license to practice law in Israel or the US.
- Master of Laws or L.L.M – Advantage.
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- 3-5 years in-house and/or law firm experience in general corporate/commercial area.
- Knowledge and understanding of varied legal fields – commercial, corporate, labor, compliance, privacy, public and corporate governance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Professional maturity and strong leadership skills, ability to act as a significant business partner and trusted advisor for senior management.
- Strong business approach, deep understanding of business’ needs and risk management.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders and meet strict deadlines.
- Highly proactive with “Can do” approach, fast learner and independent.
- Highly analytical and details oriented.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.