About The Position
Tenengroup is shaping the personalized e-Commerce experience to customers around the world.
We are a data driven, End-to-End e-commerce house of brands, who
works with more than 30 websites around the world.
By using high end data tools to leverage the market trends and
needs, we give our customers a personalized and unique online shopping experience.
The BA team is looking for the next team player to join us
- Explore & analyse large scales of data sets and data sources (Internal DWH, Google Big-Query, Athena and more) to optimize and improve business performance and processes.
- Generate actionable insights through queries and data visualization tools (Tableau, Data-Studio)
- Initiate new projects and ideas to advise the company needs.
- Driving actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Information system, Statistics, Economics, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in writing complex SQL queries - must
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau - must
- 1 year of experience in the online industry - must
- Experience with EXCEL
- storytelling is what we are looking for
- Agile mind set - Start fresh after a failure