Web Sites Catalog Specialist
About The Position
The eComm Operations Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the day-to-day operations of our direct to customer website. Manage onsite our products catalog according to UX principles and our operations systems
· Managing the products catalog and defining the language and structure of the site’s product pages.
· Coordinating and synchronizing all products moves and changes between all company departments in day-to-
· Working in the eCommerce Operations department, the Site Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting
with the daily management of site content.
· Support in execution of effective web merchandising strategies.
· Troubleshoot HTML and CSS on general content
· Ability to work as a team as well as independently
· Passion for online shopping and new technologies.
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills required; Strong analytical skills.
· Problem solver, thorough, pedant with attention to the small details
· Basic HTML/CSS a significant plus
· Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Pro-active, self-starter with an ability to identify issues and areas of opportunity