Customer Service Director
About The Position
Our Customer Service director is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the customer service department. Their duties include communicating customer service objectives to Customer Service Representatives, compiling data to make assessments of their department’s progress and coordinating with upper management to find ways to enhance their customer service objectives among their employees.
Your role will be to provide superb customer service by leading and motivating the customer service team, and creating customer satisfaction goals.
You will serve as managers, mentors, and thought leaders who oversee customer support. This entails assigning day-to-day tasks and guiding teams through issue escalations and client interactions. On a larger scale, you will use data analysis to inform business planning and set the direction for the company’s customer experience initiatives.
You will need to provide strategic direction by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction and industry trends and then recommending new projects, operational standards, and customer service procedures based on their findings. In addition, apply continuous improvement to existing processes. .
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents WW
- Lead and manage the service department , meet goals and KPIs.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in managing a customer service team (as well as remotely)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills