Jewelry Designer & illustrator- Part-Time Position
About The Position
Tenengroup Ltd. is an Israeli based international jewelry e-commerce company with markets throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We specialize in the development, marketing, manufacturing, and exporting of a large selection of custom-made jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, rings. We offer a wide variety of personalized gifts with names, birthstones, etc. all locally manufactured in our top the art factories.
We are looking for a jewelry designer and illustrator that will keep up with the latest trends in jewelry in order to deliver the hottest fashion.
- Be a part of the strategic design team
- Outline and define our collections
- Keep up with current fashion trends
This is a part time student position, located in our offices in Tel Aviv.
- Jewelry Design student (3rd/4th year) OR graduate from a recognized institution (Design graduates with working knowledge of jewelry design also applicable)
- High illustration and drawing skills
- Experience in working with Rhino
- A creative thinker, with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment, excellent interpersonal skills, a quick thinker with marketing understanding
- As part of the recruitment process, you will need present your portfolio