Performance Marketing Manager
About The Position
Our company is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to plan, implement, optimize and report on performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across paid social channels.
· End to end management of performance marketing activity across paid social channels.
· Plan and execute online marketing strategies to meet account and site goals.
· Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
· Develop test and learn initiatives across Paid Social.
· Working closely with other team members to implement, optimize and report on performance.
· Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimize audience and creative strategies.
· Hands-on experience managing Facebook campaigns (eCommerce industry – advantage).
· Analytical and quantitative skills.
· B.A. in a relevant field
· Self-learner, able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced industry.
· Independent with high motivation to succeed.
· Strong English – speaking, writing and copy-editing skills.
· Experience in other social platforms (TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest)