Full stack Team Leader
About The Position
At Tenengroup technologies, we create meaningful online experiences.
We give our customers the unique ability to not only shop, but create and take part in an immersive and unique shopping journey.
Tenengroup technologies is looking to hire a Full-Stack Team Lead to join our great R&D Department.
What you will be doing?
- Managing a Full development team - Provide any training/mentoring that team members need
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Work closely with the business and Engineers on issues related to design and requirements
- Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Perform 3rd line support as required
- Leading the planning and execution of development and delivery of each release
- Integrating with advanced cloud services and DevOps pipelines
- Working with large scale data analytic pipelines and stream processing engines
- Minimum of 3 years of Team Management (scrum)
- Minimum of 2 years of managing remote teams
- Minimum of 5 years of Hand On experience in high level programming language (.NET or java and node.js) – Must
- Experience in working with both relational and non-relational databases - Must
- Experience in developing and designing large scale js applications utilizing frameworks such as AngularJS,ReactJS,EmberJS - Must
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies – major advantage
What kind of people are we looking for?
- You enjoy improving people around you
- You are passionate about everything code related.
- You feel at home when it comes to production issues and are able to debug and investigate.
- You are clean and proactive coder, striving for high standards of code.Solving issue before they occur.
- You quickly grasp large and complex systems and their inner workings