About The Position
Tenengroup Industries is looking for a production manager
Managing a complex and dynamic production array in our Kyriat Gat industry site: Tenengroup Industries is looking for a production manager
- Overall responsibility on all of the production departments, managing human resources in all the following aspects: recruitment, training, motivating, retention and development.
- Indirect management of all employees on the production floor.
- Planning and defining goals and metrics, reaching KPI and goals, analyzing turnouts and improving them accordingly.
- Building work plans to improve and advance production processes.
- Monitoring production to constantly improve the processes and avoid waste, meeting tight schedules.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and neat work space on the production floor.
- Production preparations for special projects in the following aspects: planning and recruitment of human resources, managing the special events and meeting set schedules.
- Managing interfaces and collaborating within the division, supporting departments and the factory in Nazareth to meet preset goals.
- Managing proactive work interfaces with other divisions.
- Full responsibility over management and monitoring of the production supplies, raw materials, perishables and equipment on the production floor.
- Planning a yearly budget and meeting it.
- BA in the management field - preference to industrial and management engineering
- At least 5 year experience in management of complex production operations
- Experience in working by LEAN methodology- advantage
- At least 5 year experience in production industries
- Experience in planning, budgeting and managing projects