About The Position
A leading manufacturing factory is looking for an Assembly Department Manager.
The assembly manager oversees the entire manufacturing process and ensures the assembly or production process adheres to policies and procedures. Their job is to handle the cost efficiency, quality and safety throughout the manufacturing process.
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions;
Deployment of seasonal projects along the year & compiling dedicated workplans to carry out the required targets.
Provides manufacturing information by initiating and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
1.Supervise the entire operations of the department with an aim for high performance.
2. Monitor and prioritize workflow of production to meet deadlines.
3. Ensure compliance with professional standards such as occupational health and safety and customer requirements.
4. initiating & Managing projects throughout the year
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment
1.Academic Education – an advantage
2.Management experience of 3 years in positions of manufacturing environment.
3. High-level English – ability to read and write, read-required comprehension.
4. OFFICE software, required higher skills with EXCEL.
5. Operational best practice experience – an advantage