Influencer Marketing Coordinator
About The Position
The Influencer Marketing Coordinator, will be responsible for leading the Company’s influencer outreach & brand ambassador strategy.
The influencer Marketing will support monthly marketing campaigns and drive brand awareness.
This is a full time position in our Tel Aviv Area offices.
Please provide the link to your Instagram page
- Identify, acquire and maintain new influencer contacts to join internal brand relations program thought social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Assist Social Media Manager with execution of strategic plan to grow brand awareness/advocacy & drive incremental exposure for our key products while bringing brand DNA to life.
- Cultivate and develop consistent and ongoing relationships with new and current influencers via off channel social moderation.
- Spearhead the entire influencer campaign management process from contract negotiation to creative briefs through live integration and technical tasks
- Oversee and evolve the Company’s brand ambassador program to amplify the key messaging and story lines of the Company.
- Develop the Influencer Marketing Annual Plan and cultivate new ideas and campaign concepts that can integrate the brand and its product lines in innovative ways.
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Marketing/Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years digital influencer experience - preferred
- Marketing orientation: understanding of customer psychological behavior and User Experience logic
- Affinity to jewelry and fashion
- Online shopping addict
- Good visual eye
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Detail oriented / accurate
- Fast learning ability
- A passion for social media & the beauty industry and knowledge of beauty content creators across all social platforms
- Strong organization skills and a demonstrated ability to execute projects on time & work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills