About The Position
Tenengroup is looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our Product Department. Fed developer is responsible for creating and managing developers HTML, CSS, JS features in the site. The main role & responsibility is to constantly improve, maintain and audit the site for optimal performance, based on the needs received from product, marketing and sales team.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based features based on usability to support needs from product / sales / marketing / BI team on the site.
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising. Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Improve the way the site is written and functioning. Promote usability best practices
- Create CSS that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Developing new website with React and SCSS
- Implementation of 3rd party features on the site.
- At least 3 years’ experience in front end development
- Experience in responsive websites and mobile websites
- At least 1 year’ experience with React framework
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor (Less, SCSS, etc...)
- Experience working with web designers
- Good eye for details, looking for the pixel-perfect look - very important!
- Find creative ways to solve problems.
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills on a personal and team level are a must.
- Ability and passion to mentor and coach others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You take pride in your work & ability and aren't satisfied till you reach that pixel-perfect look
- You love investigating stuff, reading and learning
- Self-taught or schooled doesn't matter as long as you're curious, a fast learner, and fast to respond
- Eye for Design
- Must: JS, HTML, CSS3, jQuery, React, LESS/SCSS
- Advantage: Photoshop, Git
- Nice to have: PHP, experience in working with CMS systems (WordPress, Shopify).