Tenengroup is looking for a System Integrator who will be responsible for implementing external systems and characterizing interfaces and new tools and capabilities.
This is a full-time position from our Ramat Gan’s Bursa Area offices.
- End to end responsibility (Integrating, monitoring and implementing) of 3rd party systems customization such as Microsoft Office 365 products , HR systems, Task management software, Company Portal and LMS.
- Working closely with R&D and the company VP’s to understands business needs, Write requirement specification documents (PRD) and create training materials
- Implementation of new third-party applications starting from the examination stage up to full implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in either computer science, Industrial Engineering with a specialization in Information Systems or other technology degrees.
- At least 1 year of experience working as implementer of BI/CRM/ERP/Jira/other SaaS systems – significant advantage!
- An excellent command of English
- Experience building and integrating RESTful API’s (Json , XML , SOAP) –advantage
- Experience working with databases (MySQL ,SQL Server) – advantage
- Ability to work both independently and in a team inside a rapidly changing environment