Tenengroup is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
The Brand Marketing Manager will develop winning strategies and tactics that drive Brand performance to improve annual goal, reaching new audiences and improving the experiential Marketing of our customers.
- Develop and monitor all marketing related materials, throughout all channels of the brand (online and offline) – strategically improve annual results by reaching new audiences and continually improving marketing tactics.
- Content Strategy and campaign message definition
- Packaging Material
- brick and mortar
- Plan and execute brand collaborations
- Develop and execute yearly marketing plans (manage across department involved)- seasonal messages, target audience messages, new product launches, brand value emphasis- from idea to debrief
- Analytics – geo analysis and detailed insights- according to company’s and campaign’s goals
- Our client’s specialist- know our clients- manage surveys (quarterly, before and after every marketing plan), analyze heat maps and recordings, analyze FB insights
- Understand geographical differences and needs
- 2-3 year of proven experience as a Brand Marketing Manager (B2C)
- Experience in and excellent track record of developing successful ROI oriented campaigns (online & offline)
- Excellent ability and proven experience in managing and adapting a consistent message based on the audience and brand strategy
- Strong brand aesthetic, an eye for detail, and an ability to drive our visual direction and tone of voice
- Very good understanding of paid, earned and owned marketing channels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English – high level proficiency or mother tongue (writing & speaking)
- Team player with great interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, ensuring all deadlines are met
- High self-motivation and objective driven
- Passionate for fashion and lifestyle
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing campaigns, preferably in e-commerce businesses