The Conversion Rate Optimizer is a key function, within the eCommerce Product Performance team and the entire company as a whole, in creating the most seamless, natural and satisfying online shopping experience for our customers, while achieving optimal online business performance.
Among others, the Conversion Rate Optimizer will be responsible for facilitating and monitoring all website experiments and providing with the best tools, know-how and hands-on assistance for our eCommerce Product and Marketing departments.
- Facilitate the process and workflow of planning, designing and implementing new tests and personalized user experiences, working closely with many points of contact in the company.Define KPIs, plan and facilitate website experiments and analysis.
- Work with the different department teams to gather, define and promote new features and other development requests.
- Work closely with our software and BI developers on developing new features, reports and dashboards.
- Analyze user behavior and online business performance, generating insights and actionable items with regards to our websites performance.
- Intermediate (or higher) understanding of the Online and E-Commerce spaces.
- Economics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or any other quantitative-educational background and other relevant education.
- Creative mindset with great logical and analytical capabilities.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities while multitasking.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Managerial (in IDF as well), technological or analytical experience.
- Experienced in working with datasets (SQL) and BI software.